Broadbeam: Deploying a Solution Across Many Brand Devices
“...a broad range of applications on a broad range of devices across a broad range of industries.”
That was the promise when Nettech Systems, Inc. announced its transformation into Broadbeam Corporation, coinciding with their new strategic push of complete wireless offerings.
The solution to effectively building their new brand was communicating the Broadbeam value across a broad range of brand devices:
- Created the core brand assets of business cards, letterhead, PowerPoint templates and a website.
- Developed targeted collateral speaking to specific audience segments (developers, C-suite, and corporate partners).
- Supported key conferences with trade booths and event materials.
- Delivered promotional prototypes to developers through direct marketing and packaging.
- Provided business success stories to C-suite with case studies.
- Supplied relevant technical information via white papers.
- Customized HTML emails and banner ads to audience type.
- Packaged all the news in a comprehensive e-newsletter, the BroadView, where users could see the entire breadth of news and delve into content most relevant to them.
The result was a steady stream of the latest information that helped various audience types stay connected with the Broadbeam brand at every touchpoint.